Tuesday, October 19, 2004

How Terry gets them naked

Terry Richardson fact of the day
(or an excuse to put a beautiful, nudie picture up)



When Terry was a teenager he used to take photos of all of his gang of friends kissing, screwing and smoking weed. When he broke into fashion photography, he found it difficult to persuade the female models to drop their inhibitions and their clothes. So he came up with the idea to never ask the model to do something he wouldn’t do. He says “since I’d always got worked up and would, like, pop a boner when I was shooting women, I thought that maybe they’d get more into it if I stripped and let them start shooting me.”

1 Comments:

Blogger Jack Naka said...

Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my fashion show mall related site. It pretty much covers fashion show mall stuff. I guess you may find something of interest.

October 5, 2005 at 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home